Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More on Fingerprints

I talked with our social worker yesterday, and she checked with the ABI office in Montgomery.  Unfortunately, their computers are STILL down!  This is so frustrating.  So, my last fingerprint card is sitting on her desk to be sent to the FBI and cannot go through until their computers are up and running.
The lady at the ABI assured me that this would make their systems so much better and faster.  So, possible good news for any of you considering adoption :).
I am praying that God will let this be resolved before we leave for Belize on Saturday.  I want next week to be a special time of growing closer to God for our family, and I feel so blessed to have this opportunity.  Either way, I know God will work next week and continue to work in our lives through this adoption process!  I am truly thankful that He is leading us in this way and I know that His timing is perfect.
But... please pray with me that we get some good news on this by Friday!!
Lisa

1 comment: