Friday, January 28, 2011

Fingerprint Update and More

We did receive some news today on my fingerprints, and while it is not exactly what I was hoping for, I am taking it as our gift from God for today.  And I am thankful.  Our social worker, Jana,  spoke with a supervisor at the ABI who informed her that their computers are STILL down?!  But... she actually took my cards to an I.T. to see if he could get them logged in.  She also told Jana that as soon as they go through and are rejected - as we assume they will be, that the name search would begin and while it would usually take 2 weeks, it could only take 3 days if she "pushes it through."  I am thinking that this sounds great!!
I spent much of today talking with God about this, and got so excited about having a little one in our home again, holding her, pushing a stroller, buying tiny clothes!  I think God put those precious thoughts in my mind to remind me of the blessing this adoption is and of all we have to look forward to!  Thank you for your prayers.

We leave for Belize tomorrow morning!  Wow - what a privilege this is.  I am so thankful that Reese felt led to organize a family mission trip.  I am praying that we will truly be His servants this week, will grow closer to Him, will see Him at work in mighty ways and will also be broken by him as we realize how blessed we are to live this life He has given us!
The words from a Praise Chorus from last Sunday have been in my head all week, but I couldn't remember all of the words, so I googled it today and here they are!
Let our lives truly PRAISE HIM!!

Praise You
Lord, I come to you today,
With a simple prayer to pray.
In everything I do,
Let my life, oh Lord, praise You.
Praise You, praise you.
Let my life, praise you.
Praise You, praise you.
Let my life, oh Lord, praise you.
Lord, You formed me out of clay.
And for your glory I was made.
Use this vessel as You choose,
Let my life oh Lord, praise You.
Let my life, oh Lord, praise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment