Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Princess

Just wanted to post a few pictures of our little princess!  Lizzie is doing great.  Her English surprises us every day.  She did VBS last week and LOVED every minute of it.  She learned the songs and the motions and requests the CD EVERY time we get in the car!  She ran the 1 mile run at Cotton Row.  And was so proud of her blue ribbon.
She loved the balloons here Memorial Day weekend and cried all the way home the first morning because she wanted "more bloons!"  It was  just a big meltdown - which is never fun for mom and dad, but so different this time around - because she rarely does that - and she needs to be normal.  It really shows she is secure with us - which is a great thing.
We love this precious child more each day and are so privileged to be her parents.  We will dedicate her this Sunday morning - what an honor!
We stay so busy just enjoying being a family of five that I rarely have time to stop and be amazed at all God has done - but there are moments each week where He just stops me - so I can SEE that he is really A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
"Mommy, I love you big, big, big!"
"This is MY sister and My brother!"
"Daddy, you are so cute!" :)
"If God is for us who can be against us ...whatever happens I know I can trust He is in control"
"Mommy, I like this song."
"Jesus is ALIVE" - yes He is!












No comments:

Post a Comment