Monday, January 9, 2012

We Got It!!!!

We received our Provisional Approval from USCIS today!  This means that now all we have to do is wait for George to say "come on."
George is traveling to Hungary as I write this and Jana is e-mailing him to let him know that we received this so that he can make our travel plans.
God is good and amazing!  So thankful to be on this journey!
The kids started packing their bags and Lizzie's bag last night.  With a little encouragement from some precious friends - they decided to get ready and that God would honor that and say "go."
I love it and am so blessed to be a part of seeing Him work in such mighty ways.
Reese has set our official travel date - and the kids are believing that he can make it happen.  We know that God can make it happen!
I will post as soon as I know!
Thanks again for the prayers, excitement, love and encouragement!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to hear about your journey and I am excited to meet Lizzie. I want you to know that you, John Reese, Ellie, and (now) Lizzie are all invited to my classroom anytime you want. I know you will be busy but I hope you continue visiting me and my students in the fall!

    ReplyDelete