Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter - He is Risen

This week has been full of Easter.  We have made bird's nests, a bunny cake, decorated eggs and are waiting for butterflies to hatch from their chrysalis.  We have studied about Peter and read about the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.  We have talked about the cross and the blood and the sacrifice
I hope they are getting it -I hope I am getting it!  I want to get it!  I want to do the fun activities because I want them to remember this as a precious time in our life as a family.  If there is no Easter - there is no point in all of this.
He conquered death - He rose again - He is our Savior and Mighty King.
Wonderful, Merciful Savior
Precious redeemer and friend
Who would have thought that a lamb could rescue the souls of men













O, You rescue the souls of men!

No comments:

Post a Comment