Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blessed

"Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion.  for the LORD is a God of justice.  Blessed are all who WAIT for him!"  Isaiah 30:18
We are blessed to wait, to learn patience and trust and faithfulness at a level I never imagined.  We began this process exactly one year ago.  I would have promised that I just couldn't wait a year - and I couldn't have in my own strength.
Please continue to pray for paperwork to be processed in Hungary for children to be available for adoption, please pray that Lizzie is in this group!  Please pray that George will be burdened by getting our daughter to her family.  I pray that he will not be able to get her off his mind and will do all in his power to make this happen soon!
One day - I am going to post really big news on this blog!  And I will be screaming so loudly my neighbors will hear :).
Thanks for waiting and praying with us!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on our blog! It's so nice to "meet" you! :) And it's great to know there is another family out there waiting (no matter how long it takes) for their daughter!!! I look forward to following your journey to your sweet Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete