Saturday, June 11, 2011

Praying Boldly!

We got an e-mail from Jana, our Social Worker, today.  She did not have any news, but did say that she plans to talk with George, the Hungarian Facilitator, this week.  I am praying boldly that he will have a referral for us!  There are so many "what ifs"that are trying to cross my mind, but I am truly thankful to have a word from Jana.  And... it's not bad news.  So we are rejoicing today.  We still feel that it will be soon.  I have asked God to give me some kind of feeling on this if we are wrong.  We are content to wait as long as it takes.  That has been my prayer this week - that if it's not to be soon, to know that.  This week I have received a text from a precious praying friend, an e-mail from another and had a very blurry dream about a toddler on my hip!  And then, finally, an e-mail from Jana today!  God is in all of these little details.  I am so thankful for that.  I was thinking today about how sweet it will be to tell Lizzie about all of the people that literally "prayed" her here!  I am truly grateful to be surrounded by praying friends!
Thank you!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment