Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fingerprints - again!!

We received news early this morning that the systems were still down in Montgomery and that there had been no progress on my fingerprints!?
I have to say that as my exhaustion sets in from Belize and we try to get back into routine with homeschooling - I was just down and disappointed.
I just felt defeated! I have lifted this in prayer sooo much.
But, I had some quiet time with God today in my car while John Reese was in guitar - and I just told God how sad I was and how I don't understand, but that I would praise Him regardless.
I know He has called us to adopt and He will lead.  I just have to remember that my job is to follow - not to try to cut in front of the line and take over for a bit!
I also prayed specifically that the I.T. people that were in the Montgomery office today working on their systems would care about my prints enough to try to make them go through - that someone in that office would just try - today!
And.... Reese called about 2:30 to let me know that they had gotten the computer to read and send the prints!!!  Hallelujah!
Now, there are still some steps with the fingerprints as they will either be accepted or rejected by the FBI and then a name search will begin.  Please pray that this is not such a complicated process!
However - as those people in the ABI office have been without computers for a whole month (yes!!) I just know that they were wondering what on earth was going on - and God was delaying these prints until today - for His reasons!!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment